Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Four things you may not know about me.

A) 4 jobs I have had in my life:
1) nanny
2) house cleaning
3) clerk
4) sewing

B) 4 movies I watch over and over:
1) Tommy Boy
2) Jeremiah Johnson
3) The Lord of the Rings series
4) The Passion of the Christ

C) 4 places I have lived:
1) Lawrence, Kansas
2) Greenville, OH
3) yet to be determined
4) "

D) 4 TV shows I watch:
1) 24
2) CSI
3) Lost
4) Little House on the Prairie

E) 4 places I have been:
1) Washington D.C.
2) Williamsburg, VA
3) Pigeon Forge, TN
4) California

F) 4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1) my mother
2) Amy Sparks
3) my adoption agency
4) Kelly Paulus

G) 4 of my favorite foods:
1) microwave popcorn
2) mint and chip ice cream
3) cookies
4) Bob Evans hotcakes

H) 4 places I'd rather be right now:
1) Vietnam
2) Kansas
3) getting a massage
4) in an airplane on the way to Vietnam

I) 4 friends I think will respond:
1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?

J) 4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1) a trip to Vietnam
2) a trip or 2 to Kansas
3) Vacation w/ Benedict family in Tennessee
4) Vacation w/ Markley family somewhere

Now I tag Charity, Jodi and Lyndie.

No comments: