Monday, March 24, 2008

Benedict Vacation

We just got home this evening from a trip to Tennessee. We spent the weekend with Jeremy's family. We rented an eight bedroom cabin in Pigeon Forge. It was a lot of fun, but I didn't have Internet access so I wasn't able to check e-mail. I felt like I was going through withdrawal. I've become far to addicted to e-mail. Hoping to hear that we finally have approval to travel to Vietnam to pick up baby Benedict.




Jeremy has three brothers and one sister. All of them are married with children except for his youngest brother. The cousins had a ball playing together this weekend. They range in age from 16 years to 2 years. with most of them between 4 and 8.
Tori and Rae in their matching outfits
Our family photo (minus one). I wish I knew how to get the date off of Jeremy's face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, we did meet your Lexi and she is adorable. I have photos of her and will send them directly to you if you give me an email address (it may be on your blog but I haven't found it).

Know that she is loved and well cared for there, even though it is not the same as being home with you. The women who work here are patient and kind and love the babies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. Just discovered your blog while viewing Charity's. I had NO IDEA you guys were adopting!! I'm so excited for you. How did I not know this??? Let me in on the details next time I see you!

Kati Stephens

Charity said...

What a great idea for a family vacation. We're going to Put-In-Bay with the extended fam this summer; I'm so looking forward to all the cousins getting to spend some time together.

I hate not having email access for several days, too, but mostly because when I get back I have about 50 junk messages to slog through. We're praying along with you that your trip to Viet Nam is SOON!