Tuesday, February 3, 2009

At the Library Again

This time I brought my laptop, but forgot to charge it before coming. Therefore I have almost no power left. I'm going to upload some newer photos.

This is what happens when you trust your older brother to help you style your hair!!
Rae's new comfort that Nana made her for Christmas.




Shane's new comfort.



And this is what happens when said older brother goes sleding down the hill that ends in a pile of broken concrete!

New video #1 He Works!
New video # 2 He Get's Beat
New video #3 Siblings

2 comments:

Kyrston said...

I absolutely love the hair! I will try to watch the videos over at moms tonight.

lyndie said...

i loved the video of shane helping jeremy stack wood. it reminded me of doing the same thing with my dad when i was his age. those were the good ol' days! ;)