Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Gap and More

I had a cup of coffee this morning. I usually only have coffee when I have a lot to do and want to rush around like a squirrel on caffeine for a few hours. I'm not sure the effect actually gets me anywhere. You know "haste makes waste" and that sort of thing.

I quickly took some pictures of Rae's triumphant smile this morning before she left for school. The one picture is kind of scary. Looks like that squirrel on caffeine I mentioned earlier. I explained she need to smile while showing her teeth and the next one turned out better.
Shane missed telling Rae good-by this morning. Which always makes him kinda sad. So he went and curled up in her bed. And whoops! he just fell back asleep. I doubt that was his intention. He probably thought he could put in a little secret thumb-sucking time. He has become very self-conscious of that little habit. We almost never catch him at it anymore.


And Shane in the laundry basket a couple weeks ago. He made himself a cozy little (squirrel like) nest and fell asleep watching a movie in the basement. My! aren't we just the little family of squirrels.

Well I gotta go work off some of this caffeine. 500 little bean bags waiting to be sewn up are calling to me.

No comments: