Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Again Bloggers!

I'm not making any promises to myself or readers that this isn't a one time thing for the year, but I've been thinking about resuming my blogging for a while now. It's like having a scrapbook of my own to look back on latter. I like reading my old blogs as much as I like reading everyone else's.


My family has changed so much since the last time I blogged! Major changes include another daughter, Jo Lynn born in November of 2009. and two deaths in my husbands side of the family. Jeremy's dad passed away in May 2009, and our brother-in-law, Russell, passed away in November 2010 leaving an obvious emptiness in our extended family. Three of Russel and Faiths children happen to be our children's best friends. They are like three individual sets of peas in a pod.



In order to encourage myself to continue posting on my blog I'm planning to do individual updates on each family member one at a time.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

So sorry for your losses. Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Happy to see you blogging again.
On a different note, are you on Facebook? There is a group there of families who adopted from Vietnam organizing a get together in Columbus the weekend of the Asian Festival. Didn't know if you'd be interested in that or not.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - I'm excited to see you've re-entered the blogosphere!! Maybe one good thing about all the snow & ice we're about to get is that we'll have more time at home to write. :) (trying to think positive)